I really truly do.
Perfection screams fake and insecurity to me. Which in itself is an imperfection I guess.
but show me who you are, tell me you mistakes, man … you’re wonderful. You have character. There is a story in you. And I just love every bit of it.
- Trust in the Lord, always.
- Think good things and try see the best in people and situations
- Try and do better in everything I set about to do
- Say I’m sorry more and recognise mistakes
- Believe in grace always
- Love one another and the people God has bought into my life
- Show respect to everyone around me
- Never give up on things
- Pray always
Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.
why is the bad girl in high school movies always the popular preppy cheerleader why cant we have a movie where the villain is the nerdy girl who thinks shes superior to everyone else because she watches doctor who and drinks tea and is “not like other girls”